30 October 2008

Fabi's is Fabulous

I loved Fabi's. I loved that I got a real dinner with the burrito equivalent of a fruit roll-up as garnish. I loved the green salsa. I loved how all the items on my veggie combo plate didn't have the same three ingredients over and over. I loved the decor. I loved our server, who was not hostile.

I am disagreeing with Mary on this one. I thought the cheese was lovely, and my food was adequately spiced. And each item tasted completely different--how often does that happen with veggie food at a burrito place?

Contrary to Mary's pictures, the decor was quite bright and colorful. Although her camera is accurate in that I have morphed into a dark and shadowy figure since my escape from art camp.

If you've forgotten any of the characters' names in Shark Tale, go to the ladies bathroom at Fabi's and check out the helpful instructional poster.

I would take a date here. I would take two dates here. I would probably not take Mary here, because of her flauta thing.

No comments: