28 September 2008

I left food on my plate.

How often do I walk away from an unfished meal? Yeah, that was one fast roach. It SUPER-SCUTTLED.

My veggie burrito was actually pretty good, until the question of whether or not it would give me a disease came up. And I asked for no onions and got big honkin' onions that looked a lot like shredded lettuce, so they fooled me into eating a few of them...

The most interesting picture at this place was a painitng of a deer family standing around on snow-covered hills.

Speaking of pictures, this place was so dark inside, Mary's pictures came out all Twilight Zone-esque.

Although she smiled once, the woman who took our orders obviously hated us. She brought our burritos to the table one...at...a...time. And she had two hands, so no excuses there.

This place was a total failure. A total disappointment. A wash, a waste, a catastrophe. And really funny, if you like dark comedies.

No comments: