16 September 2008

The other burrito eater

I think we should make friends with burritoblog guy. He IS good-looking...

Seriously, we could trade links, share funny Flash Taco stories, provide guest commentary on each others' blogs. It would be a fantastic working relationship. Besides, he's just as picky about his burritos as Mary. He doesn't like tomatoes, asks for egg, etc.

Or we could make fun of him behind his back. I mean, who doesn't like tomatoes? But I vote for friendship in the name of burrito consumption. Burritoship.

2 comments:

. said...

This coming from a girl who won't eat onions? Who doesn't like onions?

No. I will fight him. We maybe can even have a DEATH RACE, but only if I get to drive the car with 554809540984509 rifles on top.

Cortney said...

See, you are practically friends already.